Lori Beneteau Photograpy
7 Things You Didn't Know About Me | Lori Beneteau Photography
Read on to find out a few things about me that you may not know.
1. I've been horse crazy my whole life and have been riding horses since I was 6 when got my own pony. I still have my own horses today.
2. I've also been a dog lover my whole life. My first dog, Sandy, was my shadow and we were best friends. (Dogs ARE a man's/woman's best friend!).
3. I still have dogs - 4 Pugs and 2 Jack Russell Terriers. I do make some of them model for me
4. If you couldn't already tell from the old photos of me, I have naturally curly hair that is hard to control. I still fight with it on a daily basis.
5. I have been part of a real cattle round up. It was a lot of fun! My horse, Lad and I even made it into the paper. That's me on the horse closest to the calf.
6. I have a huge coffee addiction! As the cup says, "coffee first. always". The first thing I do every morning is have a cup of coffee.
7. No matter how old they get, my children are still frequent models for my personal projects.